PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING:
This is NOT a PCR antigen test (swab test that some airlines/countries are requiring travellers to have before flying). Unfortunately we do not offer private swab (antigen) testing. We are also unable to provide Covid-19 'fit-to-fly' letters.
Covid-19 Private Antibody testing
The Good Practice is pleased to announce that we are able to test patients for antibodies against Covid-19 (SARS-CoV-2).
This allows you to see if you have had Covid-19 in the past.
- The test should be taken at least 14 days after you believe you were exposed or the onset of symptoms.
- A blood sample is taken from your arm in the practice and sent to a laboratory.
- We receive the results in around 48 hours.
- You will then receive a telephone call from a GP who will explain the results to you.
- You will also receive a hard copy of the results.
- There are no special requirements (i.e. fasting) when taking the test.
- The test is only available to patients aged 18 years and over.
- Please note that at the time of writing, a positive antibody test does not necessarily confirm immunity to Covid-19.