Our purpose is to provide excellent and safe care to all our patients responding to your individual needs.
We aim to:
- Improve wellbeing throughout our patient community and provide a wide range of services that improve local health outcomes by following agreed care pathways and practice evidence based medicine to the highest standard environment.
- Work together as a practice team and in partnership with our patients, families and carers, involving them in decision making at all times by listening and supporting them.
- Treat all patients and staff with dignity and respect in a safe and accessible.
- Keep a motivated team who feel valued and supported by the GP Partnership and encourage them to achieve the aims and objectives for all our patients while meeting their own personal and professional goals.
- To deliver value for money and be financially sustainable.