Online booking via SystmOnline has been disabled on advice from Public Health England due to Covid-19 concerns. If you need an appointment please consider the following:
- If you are symptomatic for Covid-19 and meet the criteria for screening (i.e. recent travel to hotspots, contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case) then please do not attend the practice. Instead, we ask that you consider:
- call 111/use the online 111 tool
- if you have an appointment booked at the practice, please call and ask for your consultation to be a telephone appointment
- We are encouraging all patients to reduce their footfall in and out of the practice, this will help to reduce the spread of the virus. To help with this please:
- get set up for online prescription requesting (call reception to arrange this) to avoid the need to order prescriptions face to face
- consider changing your face to face appointment to a telephone consultation (call reception to arrange this)
- do not attend the practice unless requested to by a clinician
- Due to the online booking system being disabled, if you need to make an appointment to see a GP routinely (i.e. face to face) you will need to call. When calling, reception may ask you a few questions to ascertain whether you are at risk of having the virus (Any recent travel? Are you symptomatic?). It may be suggested to you that you have a telephone appointment instead, please be aware that this is just a suggestion and you can ask to be seen face to face regardless.
Many thanks for all your understanding during this period.
The Good Practice Team